I believe that every person has to take advantage of the opportunities that blogging can provide. Many people would start blogging immediately without understanding what blogging actually is. In this post I hope to somehow, help get you started to blog. There are tons of reasons to consider to start the blog. To find all the reasons would be nearly impossible. There are more than 150 million blogs out there , and I'm sure that every one has a different answer to the "why do you blog?" question. In this article, I am going to discuss some of the top reasons to why you should start blogging today , and hopefully help you determine if blogging is the right choice for you. There are four major types of blogs, and they are:
- 1. Blogs for companies - blogs that are run by companies that are selling a product or service to the public. In most cases, These types of blogs are designed to provide product or service updates to their customer and usually created to build solid relationships with the customers. Visit:- https://wdxcyberstore.com/
- A good example of a business blog could be Google Blog which ranks 10th most popular blog in the world (according to Technorati)
- 2. Personal Blogs: These kinds of blogs are more like an online diary in which you write updates about your life, upload some of your cat's pictures and share those updates to the world. (pretty much like how twitter and Facebook are used nowadays.)
- 3. Blogs that are Value-added These are blogs that are typically created by one person and often run by one. These are blogs which talk about interesting topics and have a particular expertise. I.e. Problogger for blogging advice, Copy blogger for Copywriting, SEObook for SEO tips
- 4. Automated / fake blogs - These are the types of blogs that I wouldn't recommend but they're worthy of an acknowledgement because there are millions of them. Automated blogs are those that were set up to mine content from other blogs. Basically, all they do is take content from other blogs and then publish it on their blogs by using an autoblogging program. The owners of these websites create hundreds of these and even if each just makes $5 per month, they can earn some decent profits from it.