I am convinced that everyone must take advantage of the opportunity that blogging provides. Some people will start blogging immediately without even understanding the concept behind blogging. in this article, I hope I could in some wayhelp you start you on the path to blogging. There are numerous reasons why people might want to begin a blog. The task of identifying all the reasons would be nearly impossible. For all we know, there are more than 150 million blogs out there and I bet everybody has a different answer to"why" you write "why do you blog?" question. In this section I will provide some of the most effective reasons to start blogging right now and hopefully get you to decide if blogging is the right choice for you. There are four primary types of blogs. They are:
- 1. Blogs for companies - blogs that are run by a business that is selling products or services to customers. A majority of the time, These types of blogs are used to send product or service updates to their customer and usually created to build solid relationships with the customers.
- A good example of a company's blog could be Google Blog which ranks 10th most popular blog in the world (according to technorati) Visit:- https://reitaglobal.org/
- 2. Personal Blogs - these types of blogs are more of an online diary, where you record your daily life, and post your cat's photos and then share these updates with the world. (pretty much like how twitter and Facebook are used today.)
- 3. Blogs that Provide Value They are generally created by one person and often run by one. They are blogs that talk about topics that are informative and offer particular knowledge. I.e. Problogger for blogging advice, Copy blogger for Copywriting, SEObook for SEO tips
- 4. Automated or fake blogs these are types of blogs that I wouldn't recommend but they deserve to be mentioned as there are literally millions of them. Automated blogs are websites that were set up to scrape the content of other blogs. The basic thing they do is steal content from other sites and put it up to their blogs automatically using an autoblogging program. The owners of these websites create hundreds of these in a single month. Even if every earns only $5 per month, they will make an impressive profit from it.